Saturday, March 8, 2008

Vacation Ideas?

Have you ever been sitting around wondering to yourself, where's the next place to visit that will really impact me? Well, let me tell you of one vacation you will not forget. The Florida Keys!!! One thing I will guarantee you'll see the whole time is clear waters and palm trees all around the beaches as in the picture.

From personal experience, the Florida Keys is kind of an expensive place. How would I know? Well I lived practically my whole life in this so called paradise. Vacation wise, I must say this would be the ideal place to visit at least once. However, the first time you visit, I guarantee you'll be back. Especially if you visit during the end of October with the crazy Fantasy Fest parade going on in Key West.

None the less, if you're looking for a good vacation time, the keys is the place to visit. Living their my whole life, trust me, there is really nothing like it.

Beautiful clear blue waters, real sand, palm trees everywhere, tropical atmosphere, and much more is what you can expect when you visit the keys. But I cannot stress enough if you go to the keys that you need to get out on the water!! Whether your fishing, para sailing, diving, spearfishing, tubing, or doing whatever floats your boat. Just get out on the boat!
I hope some of you will consider this as a place to vacation because I promise you will not regret the decision.

0 comments:

Post a Comment