Sunday, March 9, 2008

Another Drunken Night..

Well, last night was crazy and nothing less. Let me plan out for you the way my day went.

First me and my best friend decided not to go to work just for the hell of it. We're sick of the job we're at right now, and we planned on getting new ones today. When we first got home we opened a bottle of Rare Breed Wild Turkey and killed it with another two of our friends. By this time, you can just imagine, I was hammered sipping off that 108 proof whiskey.

Now it was about 1:00 A.M. Another one of my friends called me, and I went over to his house for a few drinks with him and some girls. From there the night just got out of control. Pretty much I got so drunk, I don't remember a lot of the things that happened. Which isn't always a good thing. I guess we ended up going to a club and a bar afterwards, but I barely can even recall it.

Another Day in the Life of a Drunken College Student I guess...
Haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment