Tuesday, March 18, 2008

New Tattoo!!

Well guys and gals... we all know about the crazy world of getting tattooed. But it's finally come my time where I'm planning on getting one. If I was to get one it'd have to have a wave (that looks fierce) and a moon incorporated in it. One other thing I want incorporated in it is the words "Only God Can Judge Me" in a type of cursive. So far the best and closest match I've found online has been on Tattoo Johnny.

If anyone else has any suggestions on where I can find something close to what I'm looking for, let me know!!! Comment here.. Right now I'm mainly looking at ideas, but those seem to match my personality the best. I plan on putting it right on the top right side of my back on my shoulder blade. If anyone has suggestions let me know!! When I get it done, I'll put the picture up!! Expect a couple weeks to two months before I get it done though!!

Thanks Readers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment