Thursday, January 10, 2008

School's Back In Session!

Yea, it sucks. What does school mean though?

To me it means that you have to done a ton of work, and a ton of study. But for what? FOR YOUR FUTURE!!!


Last semester for me was a flop, so this semester I'm trying to do a little bit better. My classes this semester are as follows:

1. U.S. Government
2. Microeconomics
3. English Comp 1
4. College Algebra (MAC1105)

They aren't the best, but once I get through those I'll be closer to my goal of making and starting my own businesses.

If you're just a random person that doesn't want a degree but information on business, I highly recommend you to go take Micro/Macro economic and General Business courses. With those courses alone you'll have a great outlook on how to begin a successful business.

0 comments:

Post a Comment