Wednesday, January 2, 2008

2008 Presidential Election!


Well, it's coming closer and closer. This is the year where us "young" people really need to make a stand!


Who's your pick? Really, voting is a huge deal! And yes, every vote does matter.
Unfortunately, if you haven't registered yet, you're a little to late.

The deadline was December 31st, 2007. However, this doesn't mean you can't still register!! Register so you can make a difference in 4 years.


Personally, I'm voting for Ron Paul. He seems to fit what I want our country to be like the most. I'm not going to go on a rant here just saying how Ron Paul is the best but I am putting a video up of an interview of him.



You don't believe in what he's got going? That's fine. We all have the right to vote for a reason!

Best of luck to ALL presidential candidates in 2008!



However, my vote is going to Ron Paul for President!

0 comments:

Post a Comment