Thursday, January 17, 2008

Keys Fishing!!

Well folks!! There really isn't anything like fishing out in the Florida Keys! It's right near the reef and it can be very serious fishing. It does competitive from time time with the contests and fishing tournaments that are constantly held around the cities throughout the keys.







Keys fishing varies from snapper fishing, shark fishing, barracuda fishing, grouper fishing, dolphin (mahi mahi) fishing, snook fishing, and so much more! The possibilities are endless and if you ever have a chance to go on vacation I would highly recommend the keys!!


I've lived in the keys my whole life until recently because I moved out for college. Fishing was a part of my every day life in hearing, seeing and pretty much breathing from me and everyone else around. If you want to experience great fishing then I'd advise for you to make a trip to the Florida Keys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment