Wednesday, January 2, 2008

1989 F-150 - Great Project To Work On

Well as you know, I'm a college student. And to tell you the truth, I'd really like to believe that I'm a hands-on type of person.

Anyways I got a 1989 Ford F-150 "Beater Truck" from a friend the other day.


A lot of people would be like "Why the hell would you want that?". To me I don't care. It'll give me something work on for a while.


I'm definitely going to fix this baby up some, but for now here's some pictures as to what it currently looks like, and it's not pretty.










WELL?!? What do you think?? Haha, that's what most people say. But it'll give me something to do.


First Things I'm Going To Do With It:
1. Install new mirrors
2. Put new tires on it
3. Put a CD Player in it
4. New Paint Job
5. Armor-all that sucker!

Don't worry I'll keep you updated with new pictures and show you how much better it will look.

Wish me luck with it!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment